GUITAR & AMPLIFIER REPAIRS MANCHESTER
// BRUNSWICK MILL STUDIOS
MilTRON Musical Electronics Repairs
07398 810 350
- Milton Barton is a fully qualified Audio Electronics Technician from the Land Down Under holding an Advanced diploma of electronics engineering Regency Park TAFE South Australia
- With a passion for all things musical and electronic Milton will gladly welcome your treasured musical equipment.
This Includes but is not limited to:
- Both solid state and valve technology
- Effects Pedals
- Amplifier and Effect Pedal Modifications
- 3 main focuses: Competitive Pricing, Quality Work and Quick Turnaround
- From vintage restorations to service and maintenance to keep your gigging rig rugged and ready for whatever rigors the road reveals. MilTRON has you covered.
A Few Common Services and Prices:
- Amplifier Revalve and Biasing £30 Plus Parts
- Amplifier ReCap £30 Plus Parts
- Overhaul: Both Revalve, Biasing and ReCap £50
- Bass and guitar set-up £30 plus strings
- Restring £10 plus strings
- Pickup installation £20
- 10% Service Fee discount for all Jobs coming through Brunswick Mill
- £10 Assessment/inspection Fee for all work regardless of whether repairs have gone ahead to not. This fee is waived if repairs are given the go ahead.
For other prices please call or email and every effort will be made to get you back and playing without busting the bank.